Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tadaaa!

It's taken months for me to bite the bullet and start blogging, but here I am! I've been inspired by others who've come up with some wonderful blogs, and my own might not be as philosphical and thought-provoking, but hopefully having my own little space to put down the thoughts will give a little insight into what makes me tick. It might even explain the utter nonsense I come out with sometimes. Maybe. 

So here's what to expect:
-Photos I've taken of the world around me: the ones that make me bounce on the edge of my seat with how happy they make me, the ones that show you what I was looking at when I all of a sudden stopped talking to you for a spell or trip over in the street (this happens a lot, I feel like I should explain myself...)

-The songs and readings that keep me company on nights when I can't sleep

-General clips of my life, be it what I'm getting up to/pondering/investigating or creating.

Let's get on with it shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment