Tuesday 11 January 2011

Gone fishin'

I have an exam tomorrow, so no lengthy/particularly inspiring blog post today, sorry! But I will spend 5-10mins rounding up all the things that have been distracting me and keeping me entertained, enjoy!

1. Easy A: recently watched it, and really enjoyed it! Awesome film, if you're ever in need of an easy-to-watch, coming-of-age flick, I highly recommend this one. Youtube yourself the scene where Emma Stone is singing along to "Pocketful of Sunshine. That's how I'm feeling right now.

2. www.tattoologist.com : I've been hankering after a tattoo for ages, but being the person I am, I can't settle on an idea for long enough to get it inked on. In the mean time, this site has a really good collection of tats, and makes for really good browsing. If you're into that kind of thing. 

3. Polaroids: Why haven't Polaroid followed through on their press release stating that they'd be systematically bringing back old films?! I got a one600 camera years ago, for the bargain price of £29/£49 (I can't remember how much, I've had several polaroid cameras over the years, including the I-zone, a barbie one and now this one. It's hard to keep track of cost) and now apparently my little classic is worth £100+! Cool! Nothing makes you feel older than watching a belonging increase in value over the years. Anyway, I'm not planning on selling, I just want to be able to USE it. Head over to The Impossible Project if you want some remade film, or just to look in despair when you realise it's already sold out. Sad clown.


5. You know I said ages ago I lurve "Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros"? Yeh, guitar-accompany, Daddy-and-Me rendition! Regardez-vous here

6. You like "True Blood"? You'll love this. Errbody loves the D-o- double g


That's your lot for now. I'll be posting something more interesting in a future blog post, there's crazy amounts of drama providing material for "things I need to blog about" list. Oh that reminds me, if you haven't already, youtube the "Gap Yah" video. Gogogo!

I think it's pretty obvious, but I didn't take
this shot.  The other two are mine though.

And the daddy-long-legs becomes less gross, more inneresting

No comments:

Post a Comment